DMG MORI MILLTAP 700 – quick and precise for maximum productivity.
With the MILLTAP 700, DMG MORI has created the standard for highly productive compact machining centres. This new development allowed numerous improvements to be made in terms of tapping centres. Developed for demanding machining processes involving small to medium-sized components, the MILLTAP 700 stands out due to its reliable performance in series production, from the individual machine to fully automated production. In doing so, this highly productive compact machining centre seamlessly integrates itself into the successful DMG MORI product portfolio: tried and tested, innovative quality for efficient machining performance!
MILLTAP 700 standard equipment
Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline, highly dynamic spindle 10,000 rpm, chip tray, rapid traverse of 60 m/min, axial acceleration of 10 / 10 / 18 m/s², BT30 tool holder under JIS B 6339, tool clamping under JIS B 6339, tool change system with 15 stations, indirect distance measurement systems, DMG MORI Netservice
OPTIONS - build your machine
- Integrated swivelling rotary table with 5-axis simultaneous drive
- Rotary feed-through for the integrated swivelling rotary table in the 4th / 5th axis
- Preparation for a hydraulic and pneumatic interface
- 10,000 rpm high-torque spindle or 24,000 rpm spindle
- 25-station tool magazine
- Direct distance measurement system X / Y / Z
- ECOLINE measuring sensor kit
- Blum efficiency package
- Automatic front door
- Automation interface including automated door on the left or right and preparation for a hydraulic interface
- Chip disposal package with screen basket: Chip container for screen basket drawer, chip disposal during main time
- Chip disposal package with chip conveyor: Chip conveyor (scraper belt with intermediate floor)
- Chip disposal with band filter with 20 or 40-bar internal coolant supply: Paper band filter, chip conveyor, cabin roof
- External air flow controlled by M function
- Handwheel for set-up operations
Pricing, technical information and availability are subject to change and we reserve the right to prior sale. The displayed price and availability are valid only from the supplier and exclude packaging, machine setup and training. The machines depicted here may include some options, equipment and alternative controls that are not included in the listed prices. Our terms and conditions apply.