Maximum precision and the best performance.
A modern CNC turning machine must be productive, flexible and easy to operate. The ecoTurn range proves that these properties are not a paradox. The workpiece is created using the turret and cutting-edge drive technology with high rapid traverses of 30 m/min. Moreover, the design of the machines ensures good visibility during operation.
ecoTurn 510 standard equipment
Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline, turret with 12 tool stations (VDI 40), chip tray, hydraulic tailstock, hollow clamping device with bar capacity of ø 76 mm, DMG Netservice, DMG MORI SMARTkey®, PROGRESSline & PlanonLight
OPTIONS – build your machine
- Servo turret with 12 driven tool stations
- Chip disposal package: Slat band conveyor and quad-colour signal lights
- Pre-setting package: Tool measurement device, slat band conveyor and quad-colour signal lights
- Bar package & interface: Tool collection device, connection for bar loader or bar loading device, slat band conveyor and quad-colour signal lights
- Automation package: Interface for robot, automatic sliding cover and chuck wash
- Direct distance measurement system in the X / Z axes
- Coolant spray gun, 5 bar
- Tool measurement device in the working area, can be swivelled manually
- Hydraulic three-jaw chuck
- Mechanical oil mist filter
SANDVIK COROMANT TOOL KIT for the ecoTurn range
Purchase an ECOLINE machine and get a tool kit from our technology partner SANDVIK COROMANT at a special price.
The tool kit contains tools, tool holders and inserts so you can get your production under way as quickly as possible. Thanks to our technology partnership with SANDVIK COROMANT, you can take advantage of tooling packages optimally suited to ECOLINE and personalised advice.
WORTH GBP 1,800.–
Pricing, technical information and availability are subject to change and we reserve the right to prior sale. The displayed price and availability are valid only from the supplier and exclude packaging, machine setup and training. The machines depicted here may include some options, equipment and alternative controls that are not included in the listed prices. Our terms and conditions apply.