New technology with dynamic 12,000 rpm spindle.
A modern machining centre must be productive, flexible and easy to operate. The models in the ecoMill series demonstrate this with their C-frame design. The practical SLIMline® user interface, which is optionally delivered with SIEMENS 840D solutionline or HEIDENHAIN TNC 620, makes it easy for both novices and seasoned professionals to exploit the full potential of the machine. It is always a question of the fastest route from the idea to the finished workpiece.
ecoMill 50 standard equipment
Operate 4.5 on SIEMENS 840D solutionline, highly dynamic in-line spindle rated at 12,000 rpm as standard, chip tray, rapid traverse, linear axes: 24 m/min, SK40 tool holder, tool clamping under DIN 69872, tool magazine 16 stations, NC swivelling rotary table, DMG Netservice, DMG MORI SMARTkey®, PROGRESSline & PlanonLight
OPTIONS – build your machine
- Chip disposal package: Chip conveyor (scraper belt), chip wash gun, quad-colour signal lights
- Production package 1: 12,000 rpm spindle, 12-bar internal coolant supply, scraper belt chip conveyor with expanded 360-litre tank, chip wash gun, air flow coolant switch controlled by external M functions, cabin roof, quad-colour signal lights
- Production package 2: 12,000 rpm spindle, 20-bar internal coolant supply, scraper belt chip conveyor with expanded 600-litre tank, Visiport – rotating viewing panel, chip wash gun, air flow coolant switch controlled by external M functions, cabin roof, quad-colour signal lights
- Direct distance measurement system X / Y / Z
- ECOLINE measuring sensor kit
- 3D quickSET®: Tool kit designed to monitor and correct the kinematic accuracy of 5-axis machine configurations (only in connection with a measuring sensor)
- Air flow coolant switch
- Chip wash gun
- Electronic hand wheel
SANDVIK COROMANT ADVANCED TOOL KIT for die ecoMill series
Purchase an ECOLINE machine and get a tool kit from our technology partner Sandvik Coromant at a special price.
The tool kit contains high-quality milling tools and a choice of holder from ISO 40, BT 40 or CAT 40 to ensure you can get your production under way as quickly as possible. Thanks to our technology partnership with Sandvik Coromant, you can take advantage of tool packages optimally suited to ECOLINE and personalised advice.